To be eligible, the applicant must
- Hold an master’s degree (M.E./M.Tech./M.S./M.Sc.) in relevant branch of Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering/Physics and Related Areas with CGPA > 7.0 (or > 60%), OR
- Hold a bachelor’s degree (B.E./ B.Tech./BS) in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering/Physics and equivalent branches with CGPA > 7.0 (or > 60%)
- Have experience with electrical characterization, operating and maintaining electrical equipment
- Have a valid GATE score or a valid UGC/CSIR-NET qualification in the related branch
- The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA (as admissible).
- A detailed resume including applicant’s personal details, educational background and technical
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now”
Step 2: Read all the details carefully.
Step 3: Send a detailed resume including the applicant’s personal details, educational background and technical through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th April 2022.
Note – Please mention the subject line as – “Application for SERB-CRG Project JRF”.
Application Deadline – 10th April 2022
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated for the interview date.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the interview.