To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a first-class M.Tech. or equivalent degree in Material Science and Engg. or Physics with GATE/NET* qualification, OR
- Hold a first-class M.Sc. degree in Physics with NET/GATE qualification OR B.Tech. in Engineering Physics with GATE qualification
Have strong programming skills and/or experience with DFT software
Note – The requirement of NET/GATE will be relaxed for candidates who have graduated from CFTIs with a CGpA of more than 8.000.
The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Educational experience indicating the percentage of marks/division
Work experience certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Click on the given link and download the form number IRD/REC-4.
Step 3: Submit the application form with supporting documents to Prof.Nirat Ray through email at – email@example.com.
Note – Please mention Advertisement No. in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline – 27th April 2022 by 5:00 PM
The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- 5% relaxation of marks will be granted to the SC/ST candidates.
- llT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for shortlisting eligible candidates from those satisfying the advertised qualifications and requirements of the project post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the online interview.