To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be below 32 years of age
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bioengineering or related areas with two years of research experience
- Have a strong background in Molecular Biology and Immunology with exposure to protein Chemistry
- Have good academic background
- Be able to work independently, can write a project report and research publication and provide support to other members of the group
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 49,000 per month plus HRA as per the Institute norms.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read all details.
Step 2: Submit the hard copy of application within 15 days of advertisement by registered post or an advance copy through email at the below-mentioned address –
Prof. Vikash Kumar Dubey, (Principal Investigator) Professor
School of Biochemical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi-221005
Email ID – email@example.com
Application Deadline – 29th April 2022
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
- Fellowship detail document
- Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- This is a purely temporary position and co-terminus with the project or can be terminated at any time if performance is not satisfactory
- The shortlisted candidates would be intimated and called for written test and/or interview.
Age limit relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates. All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.