To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a B.Sc. degree in Agriculture)/Horticulture)/Forestry/Medical or B.Sc.(Hons.) degree at least 60% marks at bachelor’s level
- Hold a master’s degree in Entomology (minor Plant Pathology, Zoology, Micro Biology)/Pathology (minor Entomology, Microbiology)/Zoology (minor Entomology)/Biotechnology (minor Entomology) at least 65% marks or OCPA of 6.50 out of 10.00 at Master’s level
- Have experience of a minimum of 1 year related to the field of Biocontrol work
- Hold Matric level certificate of Punjabi language from Punjab School Education Board or any other recognized Board (as a first or second language) (Note – If not, the candidate is required to pass the same within one year of appointment).
The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month (fixed) for M.Sc and INR 30,000 per month for Ph.D. candidates.
Copies of testimonials
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Submit the application as per format complete in all respects, with attested copies of testimonials and a bank draft of INR 200 drawn in favour of the Comptroller, PAU to the office of the Head on or before 6th May 2022.
Application Deadline – 6th May 2022
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview and fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The original copies of the testimonials must be brought at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The Research Assistant resigning from the post will have to give one month notice or one month salary in lieu of one month notice. However, this will not hold good in respect of other assignments in the PAU.
- The complete application unsupported by the requisite documents will not be entertained.
- No separate information for the interview will be sent