To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Basic Science OR graduate/postgraduate degree in Professional Course
- Be a scholar selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professor) and GATE OR a National level examination conducted by Central Government Department and by their agencies such as DBT, DST, DAE, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR & ICMR etc.
Have at least two years of research experience after M.Tech./M.Sc./B.Tech. degree in works related to Systems Biology/Computational Biology/Mathematical modelling and simulation
The selected fellow will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (as per DHR rules and guidelines).
- Cover letter
- Brief resume
- Essential qualifications
- Desirable qualifications
- Previous work experience
- Name, email and address of two referees
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the post by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply” and read the details.
Step 2: Send the application with all the relevant documents as a single PDF file through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15 days (25th May 2022 till 11:59:59 PM).
Note – Please mention the subject line of the email as – “Application for the Post of JRF in DHR Project”.
Application Deadline – 25th May 2022
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidate will be appointed purely on a temporary basis.
- The date of the interview will be informed later on to the short-listed candidates through email/phone.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances arising out of the COVID-19 pandemic, the interview will be conducted online.