To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be 36 years of age as of 1st January 2022
- Hold an MCA/B.Tech./CS/IT degree with a specialization in IT/IS with experience in a programming language
- Have 2 years of working experience in developing web applications in core PHP and major frameworks like Laravel, Codeignitor etc.
- Have experience in databases such as Postgres SQL, MYSQL etc.
- Have basic knowledge in the installation of Ubuntu and setting up remote servers and public clouds (AWS, Azure, Cloud etc)
The selected fellow will receive a stipend of up to INR 22,000 per month.
How can you apply?
The application can be submitted through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Send the application through the post at the below-mentioned address –
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment (KSCSTE)
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom,
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline – 28th May 2022, 5:00 P.M.
The selection of the candidates will be based on eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
The fellowship is on a contract basis initially for a period of one year.