To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be below 32 years of age
- Hold an M.Tech. degree (Land and Water Resources Engineering/Irrigation and Drainage Engineering)
- Hold a B.Tech. degree (Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Food Engineering)
- Be GATE qualified
The candidate will receive a fellowship of up to INR 35,000 per month depending upon qualification & experience.
How can you apply?
- The eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by using the below-mentioned steps –
- Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the details.
- Step 2: Sign up (New User for the selective advertisement) and log in with the Login ID, password, and office order no.
- Step 3: Fill up the profile, academic, experience details and upload a scanned passport size photo and signature and finally Freeze the application.
- Step 4: After freezing the online application, generate a PDF document.
Note – Kindly use Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome browser to fill the application form.
Application Deadline – 30th May 2022
The selection will be based on the applicant’s qualifications & experience.
Terms and Conditions
Relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped and female applicants.