The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) will today close the portal to edit TS EAMCET 2022 application forms. The TS EAMCET 2022 form correction window is available online at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Students who wish to rectify the details entered incorrectly in the Telangana EAMCET forms can edit them by today,
Note that the candidates are not allowed to edit every detail entered by them. Therefore, students should check the list of details allowed to be edited during the correction window.
Steps to edit TS EAMCET forms 2022
- Visit the TS EAMCET 2022 official website – eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the TS EAMCET application correction link.
- Log to the portal using application number, date of birth, payment reference ID, and roll number.
- The next screen shall contain information that was saved by candidates while filling out the TS EAMCET application form.
- Make corrections in TS EAMCET 2022 application form details.
- Save and submit the information.
The authorities released the TS EAMCET 2022 application form in online mode on April 6. Although the TS EAMCET 2022 registration without late fee has been concluded, students can still register online by paying an additional late fee. The authorities have already announced the TS EAMCET 2022 admit card release date. Registered candidates will be able to download the admit card of TS EAMCET 2022 from the official website on June 25. The TS EAMCET 2022 hall ticket download will be available till July 11. The Telangana EAMCET 2022 exam will be conducted as a computer based test from July 18 to 20 for engineering stream.
Courtesy : Careers360.com