Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad will end the TS ECET registration 2022 process at ecet.tsche.ac.in, today. Interested candidates should complete the registration of TS ECET 2022 at the earliest to avoid late fees. However, candidates can fill the TS ECET application form 2022 with late fee till July 6.
The TS ECET registration process includes initial registration, application fee payment, application form filling, uploading documents and submitting the application form. SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs 400 as TS ECET application fee while all the other category candidates have to pay Rs 800. Check how to fill the TS ECET application form mentioned below.
TS ECET 2022 Registration Dates
- Commencement of TS ECET 2022 registration April 6, 2022
- Last date to submit TS ECET application form 2022 June 8, 2022
- TS ECET 2022 correction dates June 15 to 20, 2022
- Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs. 2500/- July 6, 2022
- Telangana ECET exam date 2022 July 13, 2022
How to fill TS ECET application form 2022?
- Candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps to complete the TS ECET registration 2022:
- Visit the TS ECET official website – ecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Pay the online application fee of TS ECET.
- Fill details in the TS ECET application form with required details.
- Upload relevant documents to complete TS ECET 2022 registration.
- Preview and submit the application form.
- The authorities have announced the TS ECET exam dates 2022. The exam conducting body will conduct the TS ECET 2022 exam as a computer based test on July 13. Only candidates who successfully complete the TS ECET 2022 registration will be able to download the admit card from July 8.
Courtesy : Careers360