ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
IIT Patna Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to B.Tech and M.Tech degree holders. The selected fellow is required to work on a project entitled – “Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Interlocking Details for Stone Masonry under Quasi-Static Cyclic Loading”. The candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000.
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not exceed 32 years of age
- Hold an M.Tech degree in Structural Engineering or Applied Mechanics or in similar specializations (such as Structural Dynamics, Earthquake Engineering)
- Hold a B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% of marks
- Be GATE (in CE) qualified
The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000.
- Self-attested scanned mark sheets
- GATE scorecard
- Degree certificates
- Category certificate (If applicable)
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send a brief academic CV, scanned/pdf copy of duly filled application form with applicant’s signature and self-attested scanned pdf copy of all supporting documents to – Dr. Vaibhav Singhal, Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, IIT Patna (Email ids: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
Date of Online Interview – 9th July 2021
Courtesy : Buddy4study