About the Program
IIT Ropar DST Department of Electrical Engineering (EE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/ M.S./M.E. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Implementation of Adaptive Reactive Power Compensation Mechanism for Enhance Power Quality in Weak Grid Connected Solar Inverter under Varying Solar Irradiance”. The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not exceed 30 years of age
- Hold an M.Tech/ M.S./M.E. or equivalent degree in Electrical engineering and also B. Tech/ B.E. in any engineering discipline OR
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech & ME/ M.Tech degree in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech
- Be GATE qualifiedBenefits
The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Educational certificates
- Professional certificates
- GATE qualification
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and reads all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send a detailed CV including date of birth, contact details, phone number, email, and postal address with relevant documents through email to – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th July 2021.
Application Date – 20th July 2021
The candidate is elected based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the interview date.
Courtesy : Buddy4study