About the Program
MNIT Jaipur Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to graduate and postgraduate degree holders. The candidate will be required to work on the project entitled – “Charge Pump PLL Frequency Synthesizer Design”. The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
To be eligible, an applicant must – Be 35 years of age Hold a B.E/B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication Engg or equivalent, with at least 60% marks, and Hold an M.E./M. Tech. degree in VLSI Design or Microelectronics or Electronics and Communication or Information & Communication Technology or equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 7.0
- Have experience in Design of Analog Integrated Circuits
- Have good command on various VLSI CAD tools like Cadence/Mentor Graphics/Synopsys
The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all details.
Step 2: Click on the given link below, fill in the required information in the application form and submit it latest by 7th November 2021.
Application Deadline: 7th November 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Award of Fellowship/Associate does not confer any right to absorption or employment in MNIT Jaipur.
- The interview will be conducted online or offline as per provisions available at that time.
- The date and time for the interview will be communicated individually to the suitable candidates by email.
Courtesy : Buddy4study