The All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi will conduct the AIIMS BSc (H) nursing exam tomorrow, June 18, 2022 in computer based mode. Candidates appearing for the nursing exam must strictly adhere to the guidelines.
The authority had issued the AIIMS nursing admit card on June 11, 2022. AIIMS BSc (H) nursing 2022 exam will be conducted for admission to 571 BSc (H) seats across the country. To know about the exam day guidelines, candidates are advised to read the full story.
AIIMS nursing exam 2022: Guidelines to be followed
- Information regarding what to be carried and what not to be carried to the AIIMS nursing 2022 examination centre are mentioned below.
- Documents to be carried at AIIMS nursing 2022 exam centre
- Below listed are the documents candidates must bring to the AIIMS nursing 2022 exam center.
- A hard copy of the AIIMS nursing admit card 2022
- Any one valid ID proof (Aadhaar card/voter ID card/driving license/passport)
- Two passport-size photographs
AIIMS BSc nursing exam 2022: Prohibited items
- Pencil box
- Any kind of paper/stationary/textual material (printed or written material)
- Eatables and water (loose or packed)
- Mobile phone/microphone/pager/earphone
- Smartwatch/calculator/ docu-pen/ slide rule/log tables/camera/tape recorder
- Any metallic item or electronic gadget
- AIIMS BSc (H) nursing 2022: Exam pattern
As per the AIIMS BSc (H) nursing paper pattern 2022, 100 questions from physics, chemistry, biology, and general knowledge will be asked in the examination. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and one-third mark will be deducted for every incorrect one.
Courtesy : Careers360