To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be Indian nationals
- Be at least 18 years of age to submit an entry
The selected winners will be awarded a cash prize of INR 25,000.
A script and a jingle of 25-30 seconds duration in any official Indian language as specified in the Eighth Schedule of the Indian constitution with English and other UN languages
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the competition by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button.
Step 2: Log in using a Google account, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or GitHub.
Step 3: Enter a valid mobile number and continue.
Step 4: Select the program, upload the entry and submit.
Application Start Date – 6th April 2022
Application Deadline – 21st June 2022
The candidates will be selected based on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry fee for the contest.
- Submissions will be accepted only through MyGov Portal. No direct entries to MoA will be accepted.
- No submission will be accepted after the last date of submission.
- Submissions that do not meet the submission guidelines shall be disqualified.
- The Ministry of Ayush (MoA) is not liable to give any explanation whatsoever for shortlisting or rejecting any entry.
- The Jingle should be apt, relevant and appealing. It should endeavour to drive awareness and adoption of Yoga by people of all ages. It should highlight the cause of Yoga to serve as a tool for the betterment of the health and well-being of the community, especially in improving physical and mental health.
- It must focus on encouraging people to participate in the observance of IDY, 2022 with their family and friends.
- Entries should meet the aforementioned criteria and conform to the requirements mentioned in the terms and conditions and contest description. However, for the sake of creative output, some aspects can be omitted in the script at the same time, some other features, qualities, and attributes relatable to MoA and not mentioned can also be included.