To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be 13 & above years of age
- Be an Indian female athlete competing in specific Olympic/Paralympic/ Winter Olympic/Adventure/Motorsport events
- Be National (representing the state at National championships)/International (representing India at International events) representation
- Demonstrate the highest levels of commitment, passion, integrity, and ethics to achieve success; athletes whose continued success and their activities off the field can inspire others to excel
Athletes selected under the Scholarship Programmes will be offered crucial support by the GoSports Foundation, towards achieving their sporting goals. The selected candidates will receive the following benefits –
- Training and Development
- Legal Support for Commercial Engagements
- Advice on Media Management and PR
- Career Guidance
- Knowledge Building Workshops and Seminars
- On-ground research
- Passport size photo
- Anyone with the Govt. approved photo ID proof (Passport, Aadhar Card)
- Bank Passbook 1st page
- Certificates of any five major national/international achievements
- Full-size pictures of the applicant while training or playing sport
Note – The size of the uploaded documents must be 10 MB and in a document, Image, and PDF format.
How can you apply?
The candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Fill in the required details, upload the scanned copies of all the relevant documents and submit.
Application Deadline – 24th June 2022
The candidates will be selected on the basis of exceptional talent who have demonstrated the highest level of commitment, passion, integrity and ethics to achieve success; Athletes whose continued success and activities off the field can inspire others to excel.