To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student
- Have completed an approved year 12 program or equivalent that meets the eligibility requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce
- Be made an unconditional offer for the Bachelor of Commerce
The selected students will receive a 50% fee remission for the duration of the course (up to 300 points).
The eligible candidates can apply through the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: No application required. Eligible candidates will be automatically considered for this award if they meet the eligibility criteria.
Application Deadline – 30th June 2022 (Tentative)
The selection is made based on academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- A total of 10 scholarships are awarded under this scheme.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email with the scholarship offer letter. Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.