Jamia Hamdard University has invited applications for its various undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma courses. Eligible students can apply for Jamia Hamdard admission 2022-23 on its official admission portal – ums.jamiahamdard.ac.in. The last date to apply for UG and Diploma courses is August 14, while candidates can apply for PG programmes before July 31.
“Admission Online Form Available at https://ums.jamiahamdard.ac.in Last Date for PG Courses: 31st July 2022. Last Date for UG Courses & Diploma: 14th August 2022,” the university handle said in a tweet.
Jamia Hamdard is offering admissions to its UG, PG, Diploma programmes in Unani medicine, pharmaceutical education, chemical and life sciences, engineering sciences and technology interdisciplinary sciences, humanities and social sciences, nursing sciences and allied health, management and business studies, media education and mass communication, and legal studies.
Jamia Hamdard Admission 2022-23: Steps to apply
- Go to the official admission portal – ums.jamiahamdard.ac.in
- Register yourself by filling the required details such as name, mobile number, and email ID
- Click on register, a new page will open up
- Now fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Submit the form and save it for future reference
Courtesy : Careers360