- An applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme like BCom, BSc, BBA, BA, diploma, polytechnic, etc. at a recognized institution in India.
- They must have scored at least 60% marks in the preceding class.
- The annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000 from all sources.
- Children of employees of Tata Capital & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
Up to 80% of tuition fees paid by student or up to INR 20,000 (whichever is less)
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (school/college ID card/bonafide certificate, etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Marksheets or grade card of preceding class
- Disability & Caste certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your
- Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to ‘The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in the application are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.