The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) will conduct the CSEET June 2022 mock test on July 6, 2022. Candidates can appear for mock test through the official site of ICSI – icsi.edu. ICSI will conduct mock test for a 2 hour duration on July 6, 2022, in online remote proctored mode.
The mock test will help candidates to appear for CSEET July 2022 exams. Appearance in the mock tests is compulsory in view of its importance and usefulness for the candidates.
How to appear for ICSI CSEET 2022 mock test?
Candidates to appear for the ICSI CSEET mock test 2022 should follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official site of ICSI on icsi.edu
- Click on ICSI CSEET July 2022 mock test link available on the home page – icseet.azurewebsites.net
- Candidates will be redirected to the login page
- There they need to enter CSEET registration number and date of birth
- Then enter the captcha code
- Then candidates can finally login to the mock test page
- ICSI had issued the CSEET admit card 2022, for the July session in online mode on June 29, 2022.
CSEET July 2022 exam instructions
- Candidates should log in 30 minutes prior to the stipulated time.
- ICSI has communicated by e-mail or SMS to candidates the batch timings, user id and password for the mock test.
- Candidates appearing in CSEET July 2022 must download the Safe Exam Browser before appearing in the test.
- They should keep the CSEET admit card and a valid ID card with them during the test.
Courtesy : Careers360