To be eligible, an applicant must
- Have passed Class 10th grade/SSC exam in the year 2022 from Andhra Pradesh
- Have scored 90% or obtained 9 CGPA in their 10th Grade/SSC examination (Note – The cutoff mark for students with disability is 75%. or 7.5 CGPA.)
- Have an annual family income below INR 2 lakh from all income sources
The selected candidates will receive INR 10,000 per annum.
- Recent Photograph
- Scanned copy of 10th marksheet
- Scanned copy of Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted.)
Note – If the original marksheet is not available, you can upload a provisional/online marksheet from the SSLC/CBSE/ICSC website.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the program through the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and the scholarship registration link for the Vidyadhan Scholarship will open.
Step 2: Click on ‘Register’ to start the application.
Step 3: Confirm the registration through the email sent by Vidhyadhan.
Step 4: Log in using your registered email ID and password.
Step 5: Click on the ‘Help’ link from Vidyadhan Account for complete application instructions.
Step 6: Click on the ‘Application’ button to create a new application.
Step 7: Submit the form after filling all fields.
Note – The application will be considered complete only after you upload the mandatory documents and photograph.
- Application Deadline: 10th July 2022
- Screening Test: 24th July 2022
- Interview Date: 7th August to 10th August 2022
Sarojini Damodaran Foundation (SDF) will shortlist the applicants based on their academic performance and the information provided in the application form. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short online test/interview.
Sarojini Damodaran Foundation
678, 11th Main Rd, 4th T Block East,
4th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560041
Phone Number – (+91)-734-935-4415
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org