To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must –
- Be students of Odisha state
- Have passed class 12th from any Odisha Government School in 2021
- Under this scholarship scheme, the students fulfilling the eligibility criteria will receive financial assistance of INR 30,000 for the purchase of a laptop.
Degrees and certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the scholarship –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Registration Link’ and accept the terms and conditions.
Step 3: Enter the ‘Aadhaar Number’ and verify.
Step 4: After successful registration, log in with valid credentials.
Step 5: Provide all necessary details like personal, academic eligibility and bank information and click on the ‘Save’ button to draft the information or click on the ‘Next’ to save and proceed with the scholarship form.
Step 6: Upload the relevant documents and submit the application form.
Application Start Date – 29 March 2022
Application Deadline – 15th July 2022
The candidates will be selected based on the fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The scheme has undergone various modifications since its inception so as to make it more student-centric, faster & transparent.
- The list of meritorious students who pass the Annual Higher Secondary
- Examination(Arts/Science/Commerce)/Vocational Examination conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Examination (CHSE), Odisha, or Upashastri Examination conducted by Sri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Puri are collected from CHSE, Odisha and SJSU, Puri respectively on the basis of merit under each category.