To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be born on or after October 1, 1990
- Have a master’s or doctoral degree
- Be fluent in English
- Demonstrate relevant professional experience or continued study at the doctoral level
Note – For detailed information, kindly go through ‘Detail Document’.
The WBG YPP offers a competitive salary and benefits package as part of a 5-year term contract. Benefits include health, life and accident insurance, a pension plan and possible relocation and mobility benefits depending on WBG guidelines.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Academic Credentials
- 1 Short Essay
- Short Summary of Thesis or Dissertation (World Bank candidates, only if applicable)
- 3 Professional or Academic Recommendations
- Diploma, Degree Completion Letter, Proof of Enrollment with Expected Graduation Date or Transcript
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now‘ button and carefully read the details.
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Apply’ button and ‘Register’. (Note- If the applicant is already registered, kindly login using valid credentials.)
Step 3: Fill in all the details to complete the application form.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application start date – 15th June 2022
Application deadline – 15th July 2022
The selected candidates will be selected based on the following criteria –
Applications of all the applicants are reviewed in the first stage of the selection process.
In the second round, the selected candidates undergo technical review on the basis of which they are selected for interviews.
During the interview round, selected applicants are evaluated on the basis of client orientation, professional expertise and team leadership.
Terms and Conditions
- The World Bank Group is not affiliated with nor does it endorse any third-party sites selling products and services related to the YPP selection process.
- Before applying, ensure that you meet all eligibility requirements and have reviewed the application checklist below, for required material.
- Applications must be completed by 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) on the last day of the application period.
- On the application, candidates must select the institution that they believe best aligns with their skillset (the World Bank, IFC or MIGA).
- Duplicate applications will not be reviewed and will not increase one’s chances of selection.