To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be a graduate
- Have basic knowledge of search engine ranking criteria of leading algorithms
- Be truly passionate about design and marketing, who want to develop strong skills
The selected interns will receive INR 10,000 and a certificate upon successful completion of the internship.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the post by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” below and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate the ‘Apply Now’ button below the page.
Step 3: Fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If the applicant is already registered, kindly login using valid credentials.)
Step 4: Fill in the details step-by-step and submit the application form.
Application Deadline – 19th July 2022
The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Prospective interns will be shortlisted by committees, as may be described by the Managing Director from time to time, on the basis of screening of their bio-data and recommendations of the sponsoring institution.
- Placement of interns will be made at HO/LINAC/ROS depending upon the preference of the Interns and the requirement of NCDC.
- The intern will be supervised by an officer designated as a Mentor for the purpose of providing orientation, guidance, special assignment, and other SIP-related activities.
- Ince of interns at RD, he/she would be expected to focus on cooperative and prepare a business plans/project report on the expansion of business of the cooperative society.
- The intern will submit a written report, within two weeks of completion of his/her internship giving a detailed description of the work completed. He/she will highlight the experience gained and how he/she plans to use it further.
- The business plan/project report submitted by the intern will be the property of NCDC and the intern would have no claim on its use in any manner.
- There will be no liability, whatsoever, on NCDC on account of action or inaction or on findings of the business plan/project report/detailed report submitted by the intern or action taken by the applicants during SIP.