The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) on July 17, in pen and paper mode. Authorities have specified the NEET UG 2022 dress code for both males and females for the smooth conduct of the exam.
The dress code of NEET 2022 guides the aspirants about the kind of clothing, footwear, and other items to be worn on the day of the medical entrance exam. It is mandatory for aspirants to adhere to the NEET dress code 2022 specified for boys and girls to avoid any kind of inconvenience.
Any candidate who is found to be wearing prohibited items listed in the exam dress code will not be allowed to enter the NEET 2022 exam centre. Aspirants should reach the NEET exam centre carrying the admit card with all other important documents. The NEET UG admit card 2022 PDF is available to download at neet.nta.nic.in along with the COVID-19 advisory. The NEET 2022 COVID -19 advisory includes the guidelines on maintaining a safe and secure environment for all the people – from candidates to staff involved in successfully conducting the examination.
NEET 2022 dress code for female aspirants by NTA
- Female aspirants can wear the below mentioned.
- Only half-sleeved tops or clothes can be worn on exam day.
- Clothes with elaborated embroidery, flowers, brooches, big buttons, and more are not allowed.
- Girls with big pockets and fashionable jeans will not be permitted to take the undergraduate exam.
- NEET girl students wearing leggings are not allowed in NEET 2022.
- Low heel footwear, sandals, or chappals are allowed as per NEET’s dress code.
- Female NEET candidates should avoid wearing ornaments like earrings, nose rings, pendants, necklace bracelets, and anklets.
NEET 2022 dress code for male
- Aspirants can check the dress code for NEET 2022 for boys below.
- Half sleeves shirts or T-shirts are only allowed.
- Light clothes without or fewer zip, pockets, big buttons, and embroidery.
- Trousers and simple pants are allowed.
- No kurta pyjamas are allowed.
- Only sandals and chappals are allowed in the NEET exam hall. Shoes are strictly prohibited.
Is hijab allowed in NEET exam?
Yes, the hijab is allowed to wear for NEET UG 2022 exam under customary dress guidelines. A special guidelines in the information bulletin will be mentioned for the candidates who wish to appear for the exam in their customary dress. The NEET exam will be conducted in 13 languages and in 497 cities, including 14 cities outside India. On the basis of the NEET UG exam 2022, admission will be offered to 91,415 MBBS, 26,949 BDS, 52,720 AYUSH, 525 BVSc, and AH seats.
Courtesy : Careers360