To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a B.Tech./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech./B.Sc./BCA/MCA degree
- Have relevant skills and interests
The selected interns will receive –
- 100 Hrs of the overall learning experience
- Hands-on bootcamps, project work, and mentoring support
- Course completion certificate from google developers
- A virtual internship certificate from Smartinternz in partnership with AICTE & Google Developers
Note – The students can submit the certificate to apply for academic credits subject to approval from their college/university or affiliated state/central university as per UGC/AICTE norms and guidelines.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the post by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” below and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate the ‘Apply Now’ button below the page and click on it.
Step 3: Fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If the applicant is already registered, kindly log in using valid credentials.)
Step 4: Fill in the details and submit the application form.
Application Deadline – 30th July 2022
The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the internship is 8 weeks.
- Terms of Engagement will be as per the SMART BRIDGE internship policy.