The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will start the IGNOU term-end examinations (TEE) June 2022 from today, July 22. IGNOU June term end exam’s morning session will begin from 10 am and will be over at 1 pm, whereas, evening session will begin from 2pm and will be over at 5pm.
Students should answer the question paper in the same language in which the programme is offered. Answer scripts attempted in any other language will be not evaluated and cancelled without any information. However, students have an option to attempt the examination of the course (s) in Hindi medium irrespective of registration of the same in English medium (except for language programmes).
IGNOU exam day instructions 2022
- Students must follow all the social distancing instructions outside and inside the examination hall.
- Students must reach the IGNOU 2022 exam centres at least 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- All the guidelines about the examination are written on the question booklet.
- No digital devices are allowed inside the examination hall.
- The university conducts the IGNOU term end examinations in two sessions – Morning session (10 am to 1 pm) and Evening session (2 pm to 5 pm).
- Candidates must bring their IGNOU 2022 hall ticket with themselves to appear in the term-end exams.
- Registered applicants can download the IGNOU admit card 2022 by entering the 9-digit enrollment number and choosing their respective programme. Candidates are advised to print multiple copies of IGNOU term end exam hall ticket 2022 and bring it to their respective IGNOU exam centre.
Courtesy : Careers360