Students who wish to apply for this scholarship must fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
- be an Indian citizen
- be already enrolled in any year of an LLB/LLM degree course at a recognized law institute in India, or have applied for CLAT, LSAT-India, AILET, or any other law entrance exam
- have scored a minimum of 60% in Class X and XII board exams
- have an annual family income of not more than INR 10,00,000 from all sources
be willing to sign-up for the scholarship fund’s annual mentorship programs to assist and nurture the next batches of GEV Merit Scholars
INR 50,000 to INR 2,00,000 per year
- Copies of the marksheets (each qualifying examination from Secondary School Certificate examination to latest qualification)
- Copy of the letter of admission to the Law College, Institution or University at which the applicant is enrolled or intends to undertake studies (optional)
- Income proof (Salary Statement, IT Returns) of applicant’s parents
- Copy of latest CLAT/LSAT-India/AILET/other law entrance exam results
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’.
- Login to Buddy4Study using registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship for Law Students’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the
- ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.