The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET 2022 answer key shortly. Candidates who appeared in the undergraduate medical exam on July 17, will be able to download the NEET 2022 answer keys from neet.nta.nic.in.
In addition to the answer keys, the NTA will also release the OMR response sheet with recorded responses. Candidates will be able to challenge the NEET 2022 answer key and the OMR sheet by paying Rs 200 for each. Read more to know the details on the same.
How to download and challenge NEET answer key 2022?
- Go to the official website of NEET: neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link for the NEET official answer key 2022 once it is available.
- NEET 2022 official answer key will display on the screen
- Using the question paper code, search for the NEET answer key.
- Match the responses to the answer key
- Using the official NEET answer key, calculate the scores
- To challenge an answer key, choose the answer you believe is correct.
- Click on “”Confirm””
- Pay the fee
- Download and print the receipt once the payment has been made
When will NTA release the NEET 2022 result?
The NTA will release the NEET result 2022 after the conclusion of the challenging process of the provisional answer key. The final answer keys for NEET 2022 will be released a few hours before the result. In the NEET 2022 result cum scorecard, the cutoff for all categories will also be mentioned.
Through NEET results, admission to 91,415 MBBS, 27,948 BDS, 52,720 AYUSH, 487 BSc nursing, and 603 BVSc seats, as well as 1205 AIIMS MBBS and 200 JIPMER MBBS seats in 15 AIIMS and 2 JIPMER institutes, will be granted.
Courtesy : Careers360