To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold an undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Demonstrate commitment to improving the built environment
- Have an understanding of the issues pertaining to the area of the built environment
- Have a combination of good academic and extracurricular achievements
Students in their final year may also apply
- Applicants may with or without work experience may also apply
The selected candidates will receive the following awards –
Tuition Fee – INR 5 lakh*
Accommodation – INR 2 lakh*
Need-based scholarships are offered for up to 100% of the tuition fee for deserving candidates
*Tuition fee remains the same for all modes of delivery, i.e. – residential, hybrid or online. (Applicable for the AY 2022-23 cohort)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Copy of degree certificate(s)
- Passport size photo
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Click on ‘Apply Now‘ and read all details.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the dashboard.
Step 3: To Register, sign in manually or sign up with Google and fill in the online application.
Step 4: Submit the application form. The programme team will send a confirmation email after receiving the email.
The application can also be sent via post by downloading and printing the application form from the website, filling in the information and sending it to the following address:
Anant Fellowship, Anant National University, Sanskardham Campus, Bopal-Ghuma-Sanand Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382115
Application Deadline – 1st August 2022
NOTE: The date mentioned above is tentative and may change at the discretion of the provider.
The selection will be done on a mutual balance fit of need and merit analysed through the laid down stages of:
- Application Review
- Telephonic Interview
- Personal Interview
- The successful applicants will be invited for two rounds of interviews.
- One-on-one telephonic interview with a member of the programme team
- Personal Interview with a panel from the university including the programme director and other faculty members