To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidates must:
- Be hearing impaired domicile of either Gujarat or Maharashtra
- Be admitted to a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in any reputed college or university abroad
The selected students will receive a scholarship, various prizes and awards based on merit.
- Latest audiogram
- Certificate of deafness
- Copy of passport
- Copy of student visa
- Copy of correspondence with the University seeking admission
- Copy of University application and/or acknowledgement(s) from the University applied for
- University offer letter of confirmed admission in Graduate or Postgraduate program
- Attested copies of academic transcripts and certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on ‘Apply Now‘.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Application Form-Study Abroad Scholarship’ and download it.
Step 3: Fill in the details required in the application form and attach the required documents.
Step 4: Send the application to the Administrative Office of the trust by post to the below address-
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation
303, Aries Palms, Tower – B
5/6 Shobhana Nagar
Vasana Road, Vadodara, 390015
Application Deadline for October/November term: 31st August 2022
The candidates will be selected based on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.