To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be within the age group of 16 – 40 years (for all category candidates)
- Have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination from a board recognized by the central government or state government
- Fulfil the following academic requirements –
Type A (1048 scholarships): 60% and above marks
Type B (1348 scholarships): 50% or above & less than 60% marks
Type C (2475 scholarships): 40% or above & less than 50% marks
***Candidates must make sure they possess a pass certificate on or before the last date of registration.
***Matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination appearing candidates need not apply.
For detailed information, kindly go through the ‘Scholarship Detail Document’.
- A total of 4874 candidates will be selected under the SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination 2022 purely on the basis of merit. The candidates will receive scholarships in the following way –
- TOP 3 scorers who will score above 80% marks in SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination 2022 will be provided with the following way –
1st (First): INR 20,000
2nd (Second): INR 10,000
3rd (Third): INR 5,000
- The candidates who will score below 80% marks in SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination 2022 will be provided with the following way –
For type A (1048 candidates): INR 1,000
For type B (1348 candidates): INR 500
For type C (2475 candidates): INR 300
*The number of scholarships are subjected to merit list.
*The number of applications may increase or decrease (received and other factors) if the circumstances so warrant.
*The decision of the organization will be final in this regard.
*Scholarship money will be paid only once, as a single payment.
*For more details of the scholarship, kindly check the ‘Scholarship detail document’.
How can you apply?
The application can be done online with the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Download the ‘Medhavi App’.
Step 3: To register through the app, go to the ‘Registration’ section and click on – Scholarship Exam/Test and select the name of the exam/test the applicant wants to apply.
Step 4: Fill in the registration details in the registration form.
Step 5: Make an online payment to pay the registration fee (non-refundable) and submit.
Step 6: After successful registration, a confirmation email/SMS will be sent.
Step 7: Once the status reflects the ‘Success’ notification, applicants can confirm that their registration is complete.
Application Deadline – 17th August 2022
The selection of the candidates will be based on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria and merit.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates must apply online through ‘Medhavi Android Application’ only.
- Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- There is no need to upload signature and photograph.
- Instructions must be followed strictly failing which the candidates will be disqualified.
- The candidates are not required to submit the their online applications or any other document to the organization either by post or by hand.
- The candidates are advised to submit the online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- Only successful candidates will be required to submit bank details under the ‘claim scholarship’ section of the medhavi app. Claim scholarship section will be activated after the declaration of results for the given period only, i.e., important dates.
- The scholarship amount will be deposited in the bank account of qualified/eligible candidates after deduction of taxes & bank/payment gateway transaction charges.