- Open for girl and transgender students across India only.
- Applicants should be pursuing B.Tech/BE/B.Arch., Other graduation (Finance or Science) – BSc/B.COM/BBA, etc.
- Must have cleared Class 12 in 2021-22.
- Must have secured a minimum of 70% (60% for differently-abled and transgender students) and above marks in class 10 and 12 examinations. Exceptions given to the differently-abled girl students and transgender students.
- Annual family income of the applicant from all sources must be less than INR 5,00,000.
NOTE: Preference will be given to students from the special category.*
*Special category: Differently-abled students/transgender students/students with single parents/students who lost their parents due to COVID.
- 60% of annual course fees up to INR 60,000 per year till the completion of the course based on the academic performance of girl students.
- 80% of annual course fees up to INR 1,00,000 per year till the completion of the course based on the academic performance is awarded to the special category* students based on the academic performance.
- Job opportunities can also be provided to students from the special category* at the end of their graduation who qualify all basic job requirements for a particular role.
*Special category students: Differently-abled students/transgender students/students with single parents/students who lost their parents due to COVID
The applicants are required to attach the following documents –
- Photo ID card
- Age proof (Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Class 10 school leaving certificate)
- Aadhaar Card (if Aadhaar Card is not available, an equivalent document for proof of address)
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Family income certificate or Form 16 of parents/ bank statements of last 6 months
- Passport size photograph
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of admission or college/university fee receipt
- Transgender Certificate or Identity Card (If applicable)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.