- Students enrolled in the first year of a 3-year graduation programme (in any stream) at any recognised college/university/institution (in the academic year 2022-23) in India can apply.
- Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in their Class 12 board examination.
- The family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 3,60,000 per annum from all sources.
- Preference will be given to COVID-affected children who have either lost any of their earning members/parents since January 2020 or whose earning family member(s) have lost livelihood/employment during the pandemic.
INR 15,000 per year for 3 years
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Passport)
- Marksheet of previous educational qualification
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (school/college/university ID card/bonafide certificate, etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (canceled cheque/passbook copy)
- Crisis document (if applicable)
- Disability & Caste certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.