- Students must be pursuing the first-year of MBBS programme from government colleges
- Applicants must have obtained at least 65% marks in Class 12 board examinations
- Annual family income of the applicants should be below INR 6,00,000 from all sources
- Children of employees of GSK, GiveIndia and Buddy4Study are not eligible
Open for Indian nationals only
Up to INR 1,00,000 per year for students pursuing MBBS, with a total of up to INR 4.5 lakh over four and a half years.
Note: Scholarship funds can be utilised only for academic expenses which include tuition fees, exam fees, books, hostel fees, food and seminars. If funds still remain, they will be used for stationery, online learning, and payment of internet/data pack bills.
- Marksheet of Class 12
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (salary slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR)
- Bank account details of applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘GSK Scholars Programme’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.