- Applicants must be studying in the 2nd year of the Engineering program in ICT streams (IT/CS) at state/UGC recognized colleges in India.
- Applicants must have scored at least 6.5 GPA or equivalent marks in the previous final examination.
- Annual family income of the applicant from all sources must not be more than INR 6,00,000.
- Children of employees of Ericsson and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Open for girl students across India only.
INR 75,000 per year
(The scholarship amount can be utilized only for academic expenses including tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, mobile, laptop, books, stationery, online learning, etc.)
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Marksheets or grade card of previous qualifying examination
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Programme’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.