To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh
- belong to the ST category
- be pursuing higher technical/professional courses from a recognised institution/university
have 75% or above attendance in the academic year
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits –
|Level of Study||Monthly Stipend (INR)||Annual Book Grant (INR)|
- Attested Copy of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe Certificate
- Attested Copy of Mark Sheet of the last examination passed
- Copy of Identity Card/ Admission Receipt for the current academic session
- Photocopy of the first page of Bank Passbook
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link below.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Applicant Corner’and click on ‘New Registration’.
Step 3: Now click on ‘Click here for other Scholarship Schemes hosted on NSP for AY 2022-23’.
Step 4: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
Step 5: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Pre Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, and write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID.
Step 6: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 7: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 8: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 9: Now, log in using OTP and fill out the application form.
Step 10: After successful submission of the application form, an application ID and password will be generated which can be used for future references.
Note – All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will cancel the form.