- Applicants must be studying in undergraduate (general or professional) degree courses.
- Applicants should be enrolled and continuing their education.
- Annual family income of the applicant must be less than or equal to INR 6 lakh from all sources.
- Students who have lost their parent(s) due to the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
NOTE: Children of employees of Aditya Birla Capital and its subsidiaries are not eligible to apply.
For General UG courses – INR 36,000 | For Professional UG courses – INR 60,000
NOTE: This is a one-time fixed scholarship amount. It can be utilized only for academic purposes which include tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, device, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
- Marksheet of the previous class
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Death certificate of parent(s)
- Proof of death due to COVID-19 (Hospital receipts, Doctor prescription, Covid test report, Medical Bills for COVID medication, hospital discharge summary, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Income proof
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.