NEW DELHI: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has extended the last date for GATE 2023 registration without late fee. Candidates who wish to appear for the GATE exam but have not yet applied can register online till October 4. The GATE application form 2023 is available in online mode only at gate.iitk.ac.in.
Although the GATE 2023 registration without late fee deadline has extended, the date to register for the entrance exam with late fee remains unchanged. After the conclusion of the GATE 2023 application form process without late fee, candidates will be able to register for the GATE exam 2023 with late fee till October 7 .
GATE Registration 2023: Steps to apply for IIT Kanpur GATE exam
- Visit the GATE 2023 official website – gate.iitk.ac.in
- Click on the GATE 2023 application form link
- Submit the details required to complete the registration process.
- Upon successful registration, login and complete the application form filling process.
- Upload relevant documents in online mode.
- Finally, make the payment of GATE 2023 registration fee.
The GATE 2023 exam is scheduled to be conducted as a computer based test on February 4, 5, 11 and 12. Only those candidates who will complete the registration of GATE 2023 will be issued admit card and allowed to appear for the exam. The GATE 2023 admit card will be issued online on January 3. GATE exam is conducted for admission into MTech courses and PSU recruitments.
Courtesy : NewsCareers360