To be eligible, an applicant must –
- not be more than 45 years of age
- be a medical graduate (MBBS) and post-graduate(MD/MS/MPH/equivalent) from a recognized University/Institution
Note – Applicants who do not have a doctoral degree will be required to enrol in a Ph.D. program if selected.
The selected candidates will receive INR 50 lakh which will include personal support and training costs for the complete duration of the fellowship.
Personal support will be as per institutional guidelines and commensurate with the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
- Proof of age document
- Certificates of academic qualifications
- Experience certificate
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Two letters of support from supervisors
- letter of commitment
- No-Objection Certificate (NOC)
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the position by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘How to Apply’ section and click on the given link of the google form.
Step 3: Fill in the required details and add the scanned documents.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Submit’ tab to end the application process.