- Open for students with disabilities having disability level more than 40% and a valid disability certificate
- Applicants must have obtained at least 50% marks in the previous class or board exams.
- Open for students studying in grades 11, 12 or pursuing Graduation, Diploma/ITI or any certified vocational course in a recognized school or college in India.
- Annual family income of the applicants should be below INR 8,00,000, from all sources.
- Special consideration will be given to –
- Girl students
- Students who are going through any kind of crisis (lost a parent/both parents, terminal illness in family, etc.)
- Children of employees of HDFC & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Students from pan-India are eligible.
Class 11 & 12, Diploma, ITI and Vocational Courses: INR 24,000 I Graduation (General Courses- BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, etc.): INR 40,000 I Graduation (Professional- BTech, MBBS, LLB, B Arch, Nursing): INR 100,000
Note: Financial aid can be utilized only for academic expense purposes which include an assistive learning device/software, tuition fees, exam fees, books, hostel fees, food, appliances, seminars, stationery, online learning, payment of internet/data pack bills, and travel. Financial assistance will also be provided to students who received admission offer and are struggling to pay for their counselling and seat acceptance fees.
- Passport size photograph
- Marksheet of previous education qualification
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card)
- Current year admission proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate)
- Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Information will also be captured in the application form)
- Income Proof (any of the three proofs given below)
- Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- Proof of family/personal crisis (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022-23’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in the application are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.