To be eligible, an applicant must:
- be a resident of Maharashtra
- belong to the Scheduled Caste or Neo-Buddhist community
- be studying in a government-recognized institute located in Maharashtra
- have passed SSC or equivalent matric
- have an annual family income of less than INR 2,50,000
Tuition fees, exam fees & other fees which are mandatory or compulsorily payable by the student to the institution will be reimbursed under this scheme.
- Income certificate (Issued by Tahsildar)
- Caste certificate
- Caste validity certificate
- Marksheet for last appeared examination
- Marksheet for SSC or HSC
- Father’s income certificate(if required)
- Hostel certificate (if required)
- CAP round allotment letter
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.