Higher Education Scholarship Test (HEST) is the largest scholarship test in India wherein students from top colleges in India compete for winning scholarships worth upto 1 lac each, for their abroad education. This national level test is powered by WeMakeScholars, an initiative funded and supported by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India under the Digital India Campaign.
- Applicant should be an Indian national with a valid Indian passport
- Applicants should have a minimum score of 60% in 10th and 12th.
- Applicants must be planning to study abroad within the next 2 years
- Applicant may use this scholarship for studying any course- STEM or non STEM from any recognised foreign university
- Applicants will need to submit proof of admission abroad, which can be a scorecard of GRE/IELTS/TOEFL, etc. OR foreign University admission confirmation. The proof of admission abroad need not be ready at the time of the test and can be submitted anytime before receiving the scholarship cash award
This national level scholarship test organized by WeMakeScholars, an initiative supported by the IT Ministry is one of a kind and has the below benefits
- An opportunity to participate in India’s Largest Inter College Scholarship Test
- Winners will receive a Scholarship cash reward upto 1 lakh Rupees per student
- Participating students will also be given access to all the full fee waiver scholarships offered by various Govt bodies, Trusts and foundations
Scholarship Test Details
- Exam Date :30th October 2022
- Exam Time :1 PM
- Duration :40 min
- Mode :Online
Test Pattern For HEST 2023:
-The questions will be based completely on Aptitude related topics. Hence practicing such questions will help you perform better in the test
– The test will have a total of 25 questions for 100 marks with a duration of 40 minutes with no negative marking.
How can you apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Procedure after the Online Test:
Post the test, there will be an interview round to select the final candidates. The college ID and original documents of the candidates will be verified before selection.
Latest updates of the HEST:
All the updates related to the HEST will be communicated to the applicant over an email. So, please keep checking your inbox regularly and also mark the emails from the HEST team as important.
Contact if any canditate faces difficulty in online registration or has some doubts to get Clarified
The candidates may first check this official website for getting all the details about the test. In case they still find any questions unanswered, then may email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org