To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a resident of Maharashtra
- belong to SC Category
- have taken admission through PPP scheme in Government Skill Development Institute or Private Institute and admitted through central Online Admission Process
- have an overall annual family income of less than or equal to INR 8 lakh
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits –
- For SSC Pass with family income are less than or equal to INR 2.5 lakh – As Per GOI scholarship
- For SSC Pass with family income above INR 2.5 lakh to less than or up to INR 8 lakh – 100 % reimbursement of Course Fees
- For SSC Fail with family income up to INR 8 lakh – 100 % reimbursement of Course Fees
Required Documents as per GR –
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Marksheet SSC/HSC
- Previous year marksheet (for renewal)
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate by the competent authority
- Caste certificate/Caste validity certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.