- Students getting admission into B.E./B.Tech. courses at any of the IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) in 2022-23 are eligible.
- Must have cleared their Class 12 examination or are awaiting final results.
- Must have scored more than 75% marks in Class 12.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 8,00,000 from all sources.
- Open for students from pan India.
- Only candidates from 2022-2023 batch are eligible to apply.
NOTE: Students must be having admission letter and first-semester fee receipt to be eligible for this scholarship.
INR 42,500 per year for four years
The applicants are required to upload the following documents at the time of application –
- Marksheet of Class 12 (2021-22)
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Admission letter
- First-semester fee receipt
- Bank account details of applicant
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.