To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- be a domicile of Assam
- belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) category
- be studying in Class 11 or above (pursuing recognized post-matric and post-secondary courses)
- have an annual family income not exceeding INR 2.5 lakh
- not be holding any other scholarship/stipend
The selected students will receive the following awards –
- Day Scholar – INR 3500 per annum
- Hosteller – INR 7,000 per annum
- A copy of the prescribed application form
- A passport-size photograph
- Self-attested copies of certificates, diplomas, degree, etc.
- Caste certificate duly signed by an authorized Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Income declaration certificate from the parents/guardians
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link below.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Applicant Corner’and click on ‘New Registration’.
Step 3: Now click on ‘Click here for other Scholarship Schemes hosted on NSP for AY 2022-23’.
Step 4: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
Step 5: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Pre Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, and write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID.
Step 6: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 7: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 8: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 9: Now, log in using OTP and fill out the application form.
Step 10: After successful submission of the application form, an application ID and password will be generated which can be used for future references.
Note – All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will cancel the form.