To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be up to 35 years of age (Note – Relaxation in age will be as per Government of India norms.)
- Be a Ph.D. degree holder OR
- Have submitted the Ph.D. thesis
- The candidates, who have completed their PhD from NIT Delhi, can apply for the PDF program after 3 years of completion of their Ph.D. degree. In the exceptional case, this condition may be relaxed, and subjected to the approval of the competent authority.
- All the degrees acquired by the candidate must be in first class (starting from Bachelor’s Degree onwards), with at least one degree from CFTI/ Centrally Funded Institutes/Institute of Repute. The candidate should apply within five years after completing the Ph.D. degree.
The selected fellows will receive an INR 60,000 per month plus HRA.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Date of Birth Certificate
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and read all details.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Procedure for Online Application/ How to Apply’and click on the given link.
Step 3: Fill in the required information, upload the self-attested copies of the documents (in PDF format) in the appropriate sections and submit.