To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be a pre-final and final year student of B.E./B.Tech. degree or Integrated M.Tech. and first and second-year student of M.E./M.Tech. degree from AICTE approved Engineering Institutions
- Be a student pursuing MS Research, M.Sc. degree in Engineering, dual degree in B.Tech. and M.Tech. or any degree with minimum 4 years of engineering studies
- Have secured a minimum of 7 CGPA or 65 Percentage and above
The selected candidate will get the following benefits –
- The reimbursement of 100% Registration Fee, Visa Fee including travel insurance up to INR 5,000 per month.
- The reimbursement of 50% of the actual Airfare for discounted/concessional air tickets with local transport from the airport to the venue for presentation, in case not claimed from any other source.
- Actual fare not exceeding AC II Class train fare will be admissible for travel from the Technical Institution to the nearest airport and back (in India).
- The maximum financial support per student for all above reimbursements is limited to INR 1 lakh.
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the award:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Send the application at least eight weeks prior to the date of presentation of the research paper through email at – email@example.com hard copy as well at the following address –
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE)
Ground Floor, Block-II,
Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110016
Phone Number – (011)-26582475