To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be 35 years of age
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech. (Computer Science) degree or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks, OR
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) degree or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks OR
- Hold an M.Sc. degree (Computer Science/Information Technology/Data Science/Cognitive Science)/MCA with a minimum of 60% marks
- Have a valid GATE/CSIR-UGC NET qualification
Desirable Qualifications –
- Have knowledge of Medical Image Processing, Computer Vision Concepts
- Have expertise in Python
- Have knowledge of Machine Learning Concepts
- Have Handling of fMRI machine
The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with complete qualification and experience details
The eligible candidate can apply by following the below-mentioned steps-
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Send the Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details with valid proof to Prof. Ashish Khare through email at – email@example.com.
Note – Please write “Application for JRF position at the University of Allahabad” in the subject line of the email.