To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be pursuing professional courses including Engineering, Medical, Architecture, etc, and other undergraduate courses in Government or private Institutes in India
- have secured 65% or above marks in Class 12
- have an annual income of less than INR 6 lakh per annum
The candidate will receive up to INR 50,000 per annum to continue their higher studies.
- Class 10 and 12 marksheets/certificates
- Academic Marksheets for all semesters/term-wise scores
- Bonafide Certificate from College
- Admission Letter/Rank Certificate
- Counselling letter for Seat Allotment
- Proof of Semester/Annual fees paid by the students
- Copy of Scholarship Letter/fee waiver/Education Loan, if you are availing any.
- Residence Proof or Ration Card or Parent’s ID Proof
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID
- Family Income Proof- Salary Certificate/Salary Slip (For 3 Months)/IT Return Form/Any other document justifying your family income
- Agricultural land documents/Pics of Shop
- Copy of Electricity Bill (3 months)
- Education Loan Proof, if any
- Rent Agreement, if any
- House Pictures (Inside/Outside) & Family Photograph
- Institute Bank details attested by the Institute
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the scholarship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate to’Download Application (2022-23)’ and download the application.
Step 3: Scan the application form and scan it along with other documents.
Step 4: Save the scanned application form and other documents in a folder. (Note- The candidates can label the folder by their name.)
Step 5: Navigate to ‘Upload Here’ and upload the folder.