To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must –
- be enrolled in the 1st year of B.E./B.Tech., MBBS, 5-year Integrated M.Tech, BPharm & 5-Year Law program in the year 2022-23
- have passed Intermediate/Higher Secondary/Pre-University/ISC/CBSE or other equivalent board qualifying examination no earlier than 2019 with at least 70 percent marks or more
- have taken admission to a professional degree on the basis of general/open merit rank of state/national level entrance examination or through counselling conducted at the state level
- have a gross annual family income of not more than INR 3 lakhs from all sources
The selected candidates will receive a scholarship amount of INR 40,000 per year until graduation. Along with the scholarship, the students are provided access to structured Skill Development & Mentoring programs, which will lead to employability.
The applicants are required to upload the following documents –
- Class 10 and 12 marksheet
- Bonafide Certificate from college
- Rank Certificate
- Counselling letter for seat allotment
- Family Income Certificate or Salary Slip (For 3 Months) or IT Return Form
- Tuition/Hostel/Mess fees paid receipts
- Statement of estimated expenses from college
- Bank Passbook Copy for Bank account details Confirmation
- E-Aadhaar Or Scanned Copy of Original Aadhaar
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1:Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register‘. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Apply Now’ button below the page and click on it.
Step 4: Fill in the required details in the preliminary application form, upload the necessary documents and submit.